Holiday Outfits

Sunday, 2 August 2015

In early July I jetted off to Ibiza with my boyfriend Zac, we had a lovely time and I thought i'd share with you some of my favourite outfits from my trip.
 photo Screen Shot 2015-07-25 at 23.52.40_zps4uvmaxpi.png
It was around 33 degrees each day so cool and comfortable outfits were essential. My first one is what  I wore just chilling around the pool/hotel. The whole outfit was from new look (excluding the havianas) and I loved it. I find new look bikinis so flattering and I adore the colour of this one *sobs as it's in the sale now* My kaftan was so comfortable and cool to wear too and the crochet detailing around the edges makes it so much more interesting.
 photo Screen Shot 2015-07-25 at 23.52.29_zpsumbl70u6.png photo Screen Shot 2015-07-25 at 23.52.53_zpsglnaiol5.png
The next outfit is pretty much what I wore most days. Comfy shorts, a vest top and sandals! 
Similarly, the last outfit incorporated my ripped mom shorts which were crazy comfortable compared to your average shorts! As they're 'mom' shorts they were so roomy and therefore kept me nice and cool! I adore my birkenstocks, they're so comfy for doing a lot of walking and I wore them for exploring around ibiza town!

Have you been on a Summer holiday yet? What are your favourite holiday outfits?

twitter | instagram | bloglovin | pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...