A Print Wishlist

Sunday, 26 July 2015

Tiger - London - Elephant - Giraffe - Ampersand


I've had a craving just recently for lots of art work to fill my walls as they're pretty boring at the moment - The only frames I have up are pretty plain.
So I've been scouring the inter webs for prints and I thought I'd share my favourites with you. 

I've always loved this tiger print from ohdeer! I love that shop but this one has always been my favourite! 
I'm completely obsessed with this illustration of a map of London! Its such a good idea and I've already ordered this one! I wish it came in a3, but an a2 print for £30.00 isn't too bad! Especially when it's that detailed! He has some other really good prints too so if you like this one, definitely have a look at his etsy shop!
I think ampersand prints are really nice, I really like the watercoloured ones! I'm thinking of maybe creating my own on photoshop and printing it out though as that way it would be more personal? How hard can it be..?
These elephant and giraffe prints would be a great addition to my walls, I especially love the giraffe one as they're my favourite animal. I like the newspaper like background on them as well, they remind me of my final piece for my art GCSE which was very similar! 

I'd love to see some of your favourite prints/artists, let me know some of them below :)!

twitter | instagram | bloglovin | pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...